To return your unwanted order please read the below terms and follow the instructions at the bottom.
- Do not install or use any unwanted items. This counts as acceptance of goods and the item is then non-returnable and non-refundable.
- You have a statutory right to return unopened goods up to 7 days after receiving your order (“the cooling off period”). If you are not ordering a replacement, a charge may be incurred to collect the item from you.
- You must notify us of your wish to cancel within 14 days, starting the day after delivery.
- You have the choice of returning the goods (to ElectroCity Ltd, Ormonde Retail Park, Dublin Road, Kilkenny.) at your own expense, or requesting that we collect them at your own expense.
- If you request collection, we will collect the goods on the next available date that one of our delivery vehicles is in your area.
- You have a duty of care while the goods are in your possession and we reserve the right to charge you for any damage that may have occurred during this period.
- We reserve the right to apply re-handling charges for returned items under some circumstances:
- The goods received back are ‘as new’ but incomplete; i.e. missing components and/or accessories.
- The returned products are missing their original packaging.
- The cancellation was requested after the 7 day notification period.
- We do not accept returns and will not provide refunds under the following circumstances:
- The goods you wish to return are in any condition other than ‘as new’.
- The goods have been installed and/or used
- Cables have been cut or terminated.
- Refunds will be reimbursed within 30 working days of the cancellation date.
To get a return started just submit a request on our returns page - https://www.electrocity.ie/returns/